Security Manager – Denmark
An international company located in Copenhagen are looking for a Security manager to plan and coordinate security activities to safeguard the company, employees, guests and the private residence of the CEO and family. There is already a good setup but since the company has expanded there is a need for new procedures and training of new staff. The training will be held at Siras Academy. Working hours are from 07.00 am until 16.00 pm on Monday to Friday but it is expected you work more if needed.
Full time job
plan and coordinate security activities, Monitor security policies and conduct physical examinations, Supervise security staff, Plan for special events, determine security needs and implement new security standards, policies, and procedures.
In addition to relevant experience we expect the following:
– No criminal record
– Driver training and first aid skills
– Team player and good communication skills
– Fluent Danish & English
– Above 25 years of age
Desirable: experience as driver and knowledge of vehicle mechanics
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Important:
– Email subject line: job No. 74727-161
– Include a picture in the CV (not an attached file)
– You MUST write a few lines describing why you are the one for the job.
– Please do not attach any diplomas or other files before you are asked for it.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org