Specialist – Denmark
We are looking for a new part time employer for our team in Denmark. We offer an exciting position with many different tasks that require you to work independently to support business continuity. We expect you to be able to meet at the Academy in Silkeborg but most of the job will be possible to do from your home address.
Good salary. TBA.
You will have the primary responsibility to keep our IT system up and running.
In addition to relevant experience we expect the following:
– No criminal record
– Good IT skills
– Danish citizen
– Located max. 1 hour of driving from Silkeborg
– Experience with mac, windows and wordpress
– Good writing skills in English
– Above 20 years of age
Desirable: experience from the military or security industry
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Important:
– Email subject line: job No. 74727-157
– Include a picture in the CV (not an attached file)
– CV should be in danish or english
– Please do not attach your diplomas or other files we will ask for it.