Securing the safety around an English family living outside Paris. You will be living in the Residence but have your own area. You must expect to work many hours during the week and be a part of the daily activities. Your job is ONLY the security. Further details will be provided to the applicants who meet the initial requirements.
You will be provided with your own vehicle.
Start: Late 2018
Personal protection of family and residence security
Some of the required qualifications are:
– Good verbal English and basic French
– Experience with Close protection and residential security
– The client prefer applicants above 30 years old.
Fluent French is not a must – but desirable.
Important: please attach a new passport photo – this also apply to members and former members of SIRAS.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important:
– Email subject line: job No. 74727-160
– Include a picture in the CV (not an attached file)
– CV should be in English
– Please do not attach your diplomas or other files we will ask for it.