Personal assistant – Denmark
Personal assistant (PA) for a danish CEO in an international company. You will be working close together with the CEO as his PA and security driver. As PA you will have different secretarial and administrative tasks. Beside the administrative tasks you are also in charge of the security around the CEO and his family and will act as close protection officer when needed.
Working hours are usually from morning to late afternoon but you must be ready to work long hours and travel outside the country.
Good salary with benefits: vehicle, cell phone, laptop etc. Details TBA.
Start approximately July 1, 2016
Manage secretarial and administrative tasks, drive the CEO make sure the security is in place at the workplace, residence and during travel.
In addition to relevant experience we expect the following:
– CP training (we prefer SIRAS level I+II or level III)
– No criminal record – Discretion and confidentiality is very important
– Good organisational and IT skills
– Fluent english and good communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Attention to detail and ability to work on your own
– Drivers ́ license
– Above 30 years of age
Desirable: VIP driver and medical training.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important:
– Email subject line: job No. 74727-154
– Include a picture in the CV (not attached file)
– you MUST write a few lines describing why we should choose you